NSSGA's Pulverized Minerals Division represents manufacturers of finely ground (minus 100 mesh) limestone and other industrial minerals. Members benefit through their affiliation with the NSSGA, which represents the construction aggregates industry.
As the most-respected organization of its kind, the Pulverized Minerals Division (PMD) of the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) has successfully represented the interests of its members for more than 40 years. The PMD, a full-service organization, promotes continuous improvement in the manufacturing process, product marketing, and sales of finely ground industrial mineral products. PMD also advances the market growth of the industry through product research.
Benefits of PMD membership
- Industry developments are communicated to the membership through the Digital Aggregate and the bimonthly Stone, Sand & Gravel REVIEW magazine.
- You will receive the premier source of ground calcium carbonate information several times a month, the PMD NewsLine, which provides pulverized CaCO3 industry business, regulatory and legislative intelligence exclusive to PMD members only.
- NSSGA has professional lobbyists advocating the organization’s interests on Capitol Hill and with the agencies and departments of the federal government.
- Your company will be listed and will receive a copy of NSSGA’s annual Membership Directory and Buyers’ Guide. Printed and digital versions are distributed throughout the industry.
- PMD members are invited to participate in NSSGA committees.
- Members are encouraged to participate in workshops, seminars and NSSGA premier events including the AGG1 Aggregates Academy & Expo and CONEXPO-CON/AGG trade show held tri-annually in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Any person, firm or corporation who manufacturers and sells pulverized minerals that meet the qualifications set by the Pulverized Minerals Division and approved by the NSSGA Board of Directors, shall be eligible to become a member of the Pulverized Minerals Division of the Association. Members of the Pulverized Minerals Division shall not have voting rights, except as set forth in Article IV.