NSSGA is active in a number of international alliances and we welcome international aggregates producers.
While international members have little voice in domestic legislative and regulatory strategies, for a fixed annual dues rate, international members receive access to and benefits from industry networking and employee learning opportunities as well as member discounts on products and meetings.
Benefits of International Producer membership
- Your company will be listed and will receive a copy of NSSGA’s annual Membership Directory and Buyers Guide. Printed and digital versions are distributed throughout the industry.
- Industry developments are communicated to the membership through the Digital Aggregate and the bimonthly Stone, Sand & Gravel REVIEW magazine.
- International members are invited to participate in NSSGA committees.
- Members are encouraged to participate in workshops, seminars and NSSGA premier events including the AGG1 Aggregates Academy & Expo and CONEXPO-CON/AGG trade show held tri-annually in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- NSSGA and the aggregates industry have created social media pages on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, as well as a number of informational blogs that offer updates from staff and members.