NSSGA’s Legal Symposium 2018 will again deliver insights on some of the most challenging legal issues confronting operators of stone, sand and gravel facilities. By participating in the Symposium, risk managers, company presidents, and operations directors can glean cutting-edge insights needed for surviving threats on the horizon. All attorneys can gain continuing education credits.
Topics expected to be covered at the Legal Symposium will include:
- Future regulation by the EPA in the Trump Administration
- Effects of marijuana legalization
- Preparedness for natural disaster
- Handling Disgruntled workers
- Litigation and Regulatory Threats to Aggregates Operators
- Crisis Management
A mid-day lunch will be served sponsored by K&L Gates. NSSGA Government Affairs staff will update on key policy issues.