Basic Sales Training
October 25-27, 2021
Basic Sales Training is designed to address the specific challenges of material supply salespeople. Attendees will build essential sales and customer service skills through video role plays, small group discussions, case studies and mini-presentations. Your employees will come back to the office with skills they can apply immediately…and networks that will last a lifetime.
This course is limited to the first 30 registrants, and the registration deadline will be announced soon. Three-day Seminar Fee: $2,150. Basic Sales Training is designed and instructed by Vantage Associates, with over two decades of successfully delivering this training to sales professionals in the construction materials industries. For specific questions about Basic Sales Training, please contact Jim Sisson at firstname.lastname@example.org or Chris Carwie at email@example.com.
“I think that the course was great! Being new in outside sales role, I was anxious to learn some of the “tricks of the trade”. This course did not disappoint! Every segment had information that I can use in my job going forward. My favorite class was the Time and Technology Management. I’m anxious to get back to my job and put what I have learned to good use.”
Through participation in Basic Sales Training, attendees will be able to answer the questions:
- What are the challenges to being a better sales person?
- How do you effectively utilize and manage technology?
- Other than price, why do customers buy from you?
- What are the characteristics of your best customers?
- What do you do to prepare for an important sales call?
- How can the sales person sell on value instead of price?
- What are the qualities of the best communicators?
- What are the greatest challenges to satisfying your customers?
- How do you recognize and adjust to different buyer personality types?
Who Should Attend?
Ideal candidates include:
- Outside and inside sales people
- Sales Managers
- Plant Managers
- Quality Control personnel
- Customer Service and Collections