Basic Sales Training
October 26-28, 2020
Basic Sales Training is designed to address the specific challenges of material supply salespeople. Attendees will build essential sales and customer service skills through video role plays, small group discussions, case studies and mini-presentations. Your employees will come back to the office with skills they can apply immediately…and networks that will last a lifetime.
This course is limited to the first 30 registrants, and the registration deadline is Oct. 15, 2019. Three-day Seminar Fee: $1,950. Basic Sales Training is designed and instructed by Vantage Associates, with over two decades of successfully delivering this training to sales professionals in the construction materials industries. For specific questions about Basic Sales Training, please contact Jim Sisson at email@example.com or Chris Carwie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Once again, great course as a follow-up to the Basic Sales Training. Information specific to aggregate sales kept me interested and engaged in lectures and class activities. Great insight to my sales/personality type and applying my style to various customer types.”
Through participation in Basic Sales Training, attendees will be able to answer the questions:
- What are the challenges to being a better sales person?
- How do you effectively utilize and manage technology?
- Other than price, why do customers buy from you?
- What are the characteristics of your best customers?
- What do you do to prepare for an important sales call?
- How can the sales person sell on value instead of price?
- What are the qualities of the best communicators?
- What are the greatest challenges to satisfying your customers?
- How do you recognize and adjust to different buyer personality types?
Who Should Attend?
Ideal candidates include:
- Outside and inside sales people
- Sales Managers
- Plant Managers
- Quality Control personnel
- Customer Service and Collections