We provide editorial media with a variety of pre-show and on-site services, including:
- Show news, photos, logos, fact sheets and other information
- Media badges that allows extended entry to exhibits and access to all media services
- Newsroom with work areas and access to exhibitor press kits and other information
Exhibitors may access the newsroom for the purpose of supplying press kits or messages for editors, or if an editor has scheduled an interview with them.
- Exhibitors are encouraged to provide press kits (print or electronic) to the show newsroom. Exhibitors are responsible for kit shipment/storage as the newsroom does not have sufficient space for this purpose.
- Exhibitors interested in holding a news conference should contact show management for room availability and times. Exhibitors may also hold news events in their booths. Exhibitors are encouraged to alert show management to their news event plans for compilation into a master calendar for the convenience of the media.