Located between the villages of La Jolla and Del Mar and set atop the cliffs in the Torrey Pines State Reserve, Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines offers a feeling of seclusion while still being close to all that San Diego has to offer. Get to know your fellow Young Leaders while admiring stunning views of the legendary Torrey Pines Golf Course or the Pacific Ocean!
A specially-priced block of guest rooms at the Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines is being held for NSSGA Young Leaders attendees for Wednesday, April 25 through departure on Sunday, April 29. Additional guest rooms at NSSGA rates may be requested for April 23-May 1, but are subject to availability.
$209.00 per night for standard guest rooms and $229.00 for premium view rooms (single or double occupancy, plus taxes). Standard rooms have double-Queen and single-King room types. Children18 years of age or under may stay in their parent’s room at no charge.
Book your room
Click here to book your room online, or call (800) HILTONS (445-8667) and mention group code “NSSGA.”
Room block deadline
Reserve your room by Wednesday, March 28.
Resort Service Charge
The resort service charge is optional for NSSGA attendees at $25.00 per day and includes the following benefits:
- Unlimited high-speed internet access (valued at $9.95);
- Unlimited local and 1-800 phone calls (value $1 per call);
- Complimentary in-room bottled water (value $5.40);
- Kids 12 and under eat free for lunch and dinner in Torreyana Grille, with one child per one paying adult entrée (value $18);
- PressReader (access to 5500+ global publications instantly (value $29);
- One daily beverage (house wine or draft beer) in Torreyana Lounge (value $8), note that there is a $10 charge for replacement of a resort card and/or beverage coupon;
- Morning coffee station (value $3);
- Access to Shiley Sports Complex (value $10);
- 20 percent discount off Hazelwood Gift Shop;
- 15 percent discount at Torrey Pines Golf ProShop; and
- Unlimited access to hotel tennis and sports courts with equipment.
The Spa at Torrey Pines
We are pleased that The Spa at Torrey Pines offers all NSSGA guests will receive a 10 percent discount on spa treatments. Please let them know you are with NSSGA at the time of booking and at check-in.
$100 Holds on Credit Cards upon Check-in
Upon check-in a credit or debit card is required for any charges responsible by the individual guest. The hotel will place a minimum of $100 hold per day of the reservation to cover any incidentals (This is in addition to room and tax per night, as applicable.) All holds on credit/debit cards are released through the bank in which the card is associated and the hold/release funds policies to which the bank adheres. Release of any unused hold funds may take up to seven or more days, dependent upon the bank’s policies.
Self-parking is available for guests at $30.00 per day. Valet service parking incurs a fee of $35.00 per day.