NSSGA Golf Tournament
The Sandpiper Golf Course combines traditional championship golf and spectacular surroundings at the edge of the Pacific Ocean to provide players with more than a round of golf. With breathtaking ocean and mountain views from every hole, Sandpiper is truly a memorable experience.
Tuesday, October 7, 2014
12:00 p.m. – Depart from the lobby of the Four Seasons Resort
12:15 p.m. – Box Lunch at Sandpiper Golf Club Grill
1:00 p.m. – Shotgun start, scramble tourney
Separate fee of $220.00 per person, includes lunch
The championship golf course at The Sandpiper Golf Course has been rated by Golf Digest in the top 25 public golf courses in the country. It was designed by William F. Bell and opened in 1972 featuring beautiful rolling fairways and challenging greens in a seaside links style layout. Sandpiper’s dynamic design attracts players of all skill levels including players of the highest caliber.
Measuring over 7000 yards with championship rating of 74.5, Sandpiper has challenged the abilities of the PGA and LPGA players alike, playing host to several professional tournaments including: The PGA Tour Tournament Players Series, The LPGA Tour Santa Barbara Women’s Open, and the prestigious final stage of the PGA Tour Qualifying school.
- 18 holes, par 72, length over 7,000 yards
- Club rentals are $80.00 per day
- Dress code: Soft Spikes Required.
- Men: Collared shirt with sleeves. Shorts, mid-thigh in length. No denim.
- Ladies: Collared shirt with or without sleeves as long as shoulder is covered.
- Shirts without collar must have sleeves. Shorts and skirts mid-thigh in length. No denim.
Skills contests include:
- The longest drive by individual
- The longest putt by individual
- Closest to the pin (two contests) by individual
- The #1 team
- The #2 team
We look forward to seeing you on the links!