NSSGA’s 2014 Fall Board Meeting will be held in Santa Barbara, California, at the elegant and relaxed resort, Four Seasons The Biltmore Santa Barbara. Please register now for the NSSGA 2014 Board of Directors Fall Meeting, and please do not delay in making your guest room reservations! Call (805) 565-8299 and mention NSSGA’s Board Meeting. The NSSGA guest room block negotiated rate deadline is Wednesday, Sept. 10, 2014.
Thanks to our Sponsors
Highlights of the preliminary Schedule of Events include:
- Sunday begins with several committee meeting, including our State Aggregates Associations meeting. We offer an optional tour of Santa Barbara starting at 2:00 p.m. that concludes with time at the waterfront. Our Welcome Wine and Cheese Reception will be held Sunday evening from 6:00-7:00 p.m., and our first Networking Dine-Around will begin at 7:00 p.m. in Montecito – we encourage your participation in networking to enrich our time together.
- On Monday, NSSGA committee meetings proceed, and the Spouse Program will kick off and continue with many Santa Barbara regional tours including whale watching, a “horse whisperer” equestrian demonstration plus more through Wednesday.
- Relax Monday evening at our Networking Reception from 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. Our Monday Networking Dine-Around will be held in Santa Barbara restaurants and transportation will depart at 6:30 p.m.
- The NSSGA Board of Directors Session I will be held Tuesday morning from 8:45-11:30 a.m. and Session II will be held on Wednesday morning 8:00-11:30 a.m. Breakfast for all attendees precede both days.
- The Annual NSSGA Golf Tournament will be held Tuesday afternoon with transportation departing at 12:00 noon.
- On Tuesday evening, The NSSGA Chairman’s Reception and Dinner begins at 7:00 p.m. in La Pacifica Terrace and Ballroom, across the street on the Pacific Ocean.
- On Wednesday afternoon, we offer one more optional tour to The Ronald Reagan Presidential Library. It will return by 5:45 p.m. so you may enjoy your final evening’s dinner at your leisure.
Our Spouse Program is full of great activities. For more information or any questions, please contact Cynthia McDowell at (703) 526-1090.
- Meetings: Business casual with a jacket, no tie.
- Tuesday Chairman’s Reception and Dinner: jacket, tie optional.
- At leisure: Resort casual
We look forward to seeing you in mild Santa Barbara, known as “The American Riviera.”