Travel, Attire & Weather
What time is it in Colorado Springs?
Colorado Springs is in the Mountain Standard Time (MST) zone.
Which airports support the Colorado Springs area?
There are two airports near Colorado Springs, Colorado.
1. Colorado Springs Airport (COS) is conveniently located just 15 minutes from The Broadmoor and is serviced by several major airlines, with non-stop flights available through several U.S. cities.
2. Denver International Airport (DEN) is one of the world’s largest airports, providing nonstop daily service to more than 126 domestic and international destinations. A major international gateway to the Rocky Mountains, Denver International Airport is located 90 minutes from the Broadmoor in Colorado Springs.
What are my options for a ground transfer between the airport to the resort?
Round-trip and one-way shuttle service between both Colorado Springs Airport and Denver International Airport and The Broadmoor’s Colorado Springs resort can easily be arranged through The Broadmoor Transportation Department once you have finalized your flight plans. Please contact them at 719.362.3276 to arrange reservations or learn more about The Broadmoor’s airport shuttle services and other transportation options.
What is the weather like in June?
Mother Nature smiles on some cities more than others and Colorado Springs is blessed in the mountain scenery and mild days department. June days in Colorado Springs are warm, sunny and exceedingly pleasant and average a high of 79 degrees, a low of 51 degrees Fahrenheit with an average rainfall of 2.5 inches. Its elevation is 6,178 feet above sea level with longitude at -104.688 and latitude of 38.81. It will be a great time for being outdoors!
How can I check the current weather in Colorado Springs?
To see the current weather in Colorado Springs today, along with the 5-14 day future forecast for your visit to the area, please click here.
What should I pack?
Colorado Spring’s style is casual and laid-back and The Broadmoor enjoys smart resort casual wear.
- NSSGA meetings – Business casual, no jacket or tie is required.
- NSSGA receptions and dinners – Smart resort casual wear for both men and women.
- Activities – Dress comfortably and appropriately according to the activity.