321 North Fort Lauderdale Beach
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Phone: (954) 467-1111
The NSSGA 2015 Young Leaders Annual Meeting will be held at The Westin Beach Resort & Spa in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. Enjoy contemporary resort accommodations just 10-12 minutes from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL).
The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale offers spectacular views of the ocean or Intracoastal Waterway where miles of spectacular soft sand beaches meet the far-reaching blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean. Take the hotel’s skywalk to hit the beach, take in an endless assortment of water sports, or bask in the warm sun by the pool. Enjoy wonderful resort dining or venture out to explore Fort Lauderdale’s best restaurants, boutiques, and nightlife, just a short stroll away.
- NSSGA Young Leaders group room block: A block of guest rooms at The Westin Beach Resort & Spa of Fort Lauderdale is being held for NSSGA Young Leader attendees for Tuesday, April 28 through departure on Sunday, May 3, 2015. Additional guest rooms at NSSGA rates may be requested for April 25 and including May 6 but are subject to availability.
- NSSGA Young Leaders group room block cut-off date: Friday, April 3, 2015.
- NSSGA Young Leaders guest room rate: $195.00 per night single or double occupancy (plus taxes). Guests are responsible for their own room, tax, incidental and personal charges upon check-out. Children 18 years of age or under may stay in their parent’s room at no charge. Included in the NSSGA room rate is complimentary in-room internet, two chairs on the beach per guest room, a discount of 20 percent on spa services, and a discount of 10 percent at the resort’s boutique.
- Hotel Check-In: 3:00 PM. Front Desk Check-in for the NSSGA Young Leaders will be at a separate and designated check-in line. Guests arriving prior to the Hotel check-in time will be accommodated as guest rooms become upon arrival at available or guests may check baggage with the Bell Desk on a complimentary basis.
- Hotel Check-Out: 12:00 PM. Should your flight depart later than the resort check-out time, the resort will be happy to hold your baggage on a complimentary basis with their bell desk until you are ready to depart the resort.
- Guest Room Cancellation Policy: Guest room reservations can be canceled up to 24 hours prior to arrival without penalty. If complete cancellation of an individual reservation takes place within 24 hours of the scheduled arrival, a cancellation equal to one (1) night’s room revenue will be charged with the exception of a personal or medical emergency where verification can be provided. Be sure to obtain a cancellation number for your records.
- Parking: Westin Beach Resort & Spa daily valet charges are $32.00 per vehicle for overnight. Visitor parking is $15.00 per vehicle per day.
- Complimentary guest room internet for all NSSGA attendees is included in the negotiated guest room rate (usually $9.95-$14.95 per day).
- Two chairs on the beach are complimentary for NSSGA Young Leader attendees as part of your guest room rate.
- NSSGA Young Leader Discounts: Enjoy a 20 percent discount at the Westin Beach Resort’s Heavenly Spa by Westin http://www.westinftlauderdalebeach.com/fort-lauderdale-spa and a 10 percent discount at the Westin Beach Resort’s boutique as a way to welcome us to the resort.
- WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio – The workout studio is complimentary to all guests on a 24-hour basis and is accessible with one’s guest room key. It is located on the first floor of the South Tower. http://www.westinftlauderdalebeach.com/westin-workout
- Concierge Services: Once you have confirmed your stay at the Westin Beach Resort & Spa, contact the Concierge for assistance regarding transportation, dinner reservations or any hotel services or local questions. Phone: (954) 245-3030 between the hours 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Hotel Dining: The Westin Beach Resort & Spa offers several options for dining. Enjoy the Amatsu Sushi & Sake restaurant, Shula’s on the Beach featuring steak and seafood, grab a cup of coffee at the Starbucks Café, or enjoy American cuisine on the pool deck at the Waves Bar & Grill. For hours, menus and attire for each dining option, see http://www.westinftlauderdalebeach.com/fort-lauderdale-restaurants
- Rental Cars: The most economical car rentals are available online with pickup at the FLL airport, however, the Westin Beach Resort & Spa Concierge desk works onsite with Enterprise car rentals and you may obtain a rental car through them, depending on availability.