Hilton Baltimore Hotel
401 West Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Phone: (443) 573-8700
The NSSGA 2015 Annual Convention will be held at the Hilton Baltimore Hotel, a AAA Three Diamond hotel in Baltimore, Maryland. Enjoy contemporary accommodations just 15 minutes from Baltimore Washington International Airport and located in the Inner Harbor district, a prime business and cultural area in Baltimore. Built as a tribute to Baltimore’s heritage, the Hilton Baltimore Hotel features bricks from Camden Yards and artwork from more than 40 local artists. The hotel’s meeting rooms are named after famous citizens of Baltimore, like baseball great Babe Ruth, singer Billie Holiday, musician “Cab” Calloway, writer Edgar Allan Poe, and Francis Scott Key, composer of the words of our national anthem. It is directly connected to the Baltimore Convention Center and next to Oriole Park at Camden Yards, Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, and close by attractions, including M&T Stadium-home of the Baltimore Ravens.
Guest Room Reservations
Reservations may be made by phoning the hotel at 1-800-445-8667 and mentioning “National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association’s Annual Convention,” group code “NSS.”
Guest Room Block Rate
NSSGA has negotiated the rate of $219.00 single or double occupancy (plus taxes) for the NSSGA 2015 Annual Convention. Guests are responsible for their own room, tax, incidental and personal charges upon check-out. Executive Level upgrades are offered for an additional $30.00 over the group rate.
Hotel Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. Guests arriving prior to this time will be accommodated as guest rooms become available or guests may check baggage with the Bell Desk on a complimentary basis.
Hotel Check-out time is 12:00 p.m.
Guest Room Block Dates
A block of guest rooms at the Hilton Baltimore Hotel is being held for NSSGA Convention attendees for Sunday, March 14, through Wednesday, March 18, 2015. Additional guest rooms at NSSGA rates may be requested for March 10 and including March 24 but are subject to availability.
NSSGA Group Room Block cut-off Date: Wednesday, February 18, 2015.
Guest room reservations can be canceled up to 24 hours prior to arrival without penalty. If complete cancellation of an individual reservation does not take place within 24 hours of the scheduled arrival, a cancellation equal to one (1) night’s room revenue will be charged, with the exception of a personal or medical emergency where verification can be provided. Be sure to obtain a cancellation number for your records.
- Hotel Parking: The Hilton Baltimore Hotel offers hotel guests the rate of $28.00 for self-parking or $40.00 for valet parking with in/out privileges. For non-hotel guests, daily rates are available. Note: The parking garage has a height restriction of 7’2”.
- Complimentary Guest Room Internet and Fitness Center use for all NSSGA attendees. A sauna, heated indoor lap pool and whirlpool are also complimentary.
- Concierge: Once you have confirmed your stay at the Hilton Baltimore, contact the Concierge for assistance regarding transportation, dinner reservations or any hotel services or local questions. Concierge Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. Phone: (443) 573-8700 and ask for Concierge Services.
- Rental Cars: A Hertz car rental desk is located nearby at 110 South Eutaw Street, Baltimore MD 21201 for the Inner Harbor at Camden Yards area. Phone (410) 837-8336.
- Hotel Dining: The Hilton Baltimore Hotel offers options for dining – Dine on unique American cuisine in the lively and sophisticated Diamond Tavern. The chic Lobby Bar with its vibrant decor is ideal for specialty cocktails and relaxed meetings.
In-room dining is available. For hours, menus and to make reservations, see http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/maryland/hilton-baltimore-BWICCHH/dining/index.html
Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)
- Located 10 miles or 15 minutes from the Hilton Baltimore Hotel.
- Driving Directions: Take 195 West to 95 North. Take Exit 53 (395 North) and travel for one-half mile and turn right onto Pratt Street. The Hilton Baltimore Hotel will be on the right.
- Other modes of transportation and typical costs:
- Private Car – $51.00 for first person, plus $1.00 per person for up to three passengers. For Meet & Greet services by baggage claim, inquire for the cost. Phone ExecuCar at 1-800-410-4444.
- Super Shuttle shared ride – $16.00 pp online or $18.00 pp by phoning Blue Van at 1-800-258-3826.
- Taxi – $30.00 one way.
- Light Rail service – is provided by the Maryland Transit Administration to and from BWI Marshall Airport. The BWI Marshall Light Rail Station is located immediately outside the lower level of the terminal building, adjacent to Concourse E. The stop needed downtown is next to the Baltimore Convention Center, and only costs $1.60 from BWI Marshall Airport. For schedules, either call 410-539-5000 or go to www.mta.maryland.gov/light-rail to view the Light Rail System maps, schedules, fare details and other general information.
OTHER AIRPORTS IN THE WASHINGTON, D.C., AREA:
Washington Reagan National Airport (DCA)
- Located 45 miles NE or 55 minutes from the Hilton Baltimore Hotel.
- Driving Directions: Take I-95N to Baltimore. Take Exit 53 (I-395N downtown). Follow four lights to Lombard Street and turn left. Travel three blocks and turn left onto South Green Street. Travel one block and turn Left onto Pratt Street. The Hilton Baltimore Hotel is located on the right.
- Other modes of transportation and typical costs per person:
- Private Car – $149.00 for first person, plus $1.00 per person for up to three passengers. For Meet & Greet services with the driver at baggage claim with a sign, cost is $159.00. Phone ExecuCar at 1-800-410-4444.
- Super Shuttle shared ride or private transportation – Phone Blue Van at 1-800-258-3826.
- Private Van – $140.00 plus $1.00 additional per person up to nine people. Phone Blue Van at 1-800-258-3826.
- Taxi – $100.00 one way.
Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Located 65 miles NE or 75 minutes from the Hilton Baltimore Hotel.
- Driving Directions: Take VA-267E to Washington DC. Take Exit 18 (I-495N to Baltimore). Travel I-495N to Exit 27 (I-95N to Baltimore). Travel I-95N to Exit 53 (I-395N downtown). Travel four lights to Lombard Street and turn left. Go three blocks and turn left onto South Green Street. Travel one block and turn left onto Pratt Street.
- Other modes of transportation and typical costs:
- Private Car – $211.00 for first person, plus $1.00 per person for up to three passengers. For Meet & Greet services by baggage claim, inquire for the cost. Phone ExecuCar at 1-800-410-4444.
- Private Van – $150.00 plus $1.00 additional per person up to nine people. Phone Blue Van at 1-800-258-3826.
- Taxi – $150.00 one way.
DOWNTOWN AREA MAP AND DRIVING DIRECTIONS:
A downtown Baltimore map and driving directions to the Hilton Baltimore Hotel may be found athttp://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/maryland/hilton-baltimore-BWICCHH/maps-directions/index.html